Cobalt Abortion Fund, Intake Coordinator Position (part time)
Summary: Cobalt Abortion Fund is seeking a passionate intake coordinator to work with clients and coordinate funding with our partner clinics. This is an hourly position averaging 20-25 hours per week with a $25/hour compensation. Flexible hours and remote work options available. This position reports to the Cobalt Abortion Fund Director.
- Using a client centered lens to respond to individual requests for abortion care funding.
- Coordinating funding with partner clinic staff.
- Identifying practical support needs such as travel assistance and meal support.
- Identifying and referring additional support needs to local agencies.
- Coordinating solidarity funding with other abortion funds.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to use an empathetic, client centered lens when working with individuals.
- Problem solving abilities when navigating complex client situations.
- Knowledge of local support services.
- Intersectional approach when navigating unjust systems and awareness of disproportionately affected communities.
- Ability to ensure client confidentiality and appropriate use of HIPAA guidelines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite.
- Spanish speaking skills are preferred.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications
will be accepted until the position is filled.
Cobalt is deeply committed to diversity and we encourage applications that reflect diversity
in race and ethnicity, socio-economic status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious
background, geography, and expertise.